Occupation Business and Financial Operations
Specialty Financial/Investment Analyst
Location 45140, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Visa Sponsorship No
Last Update: 5/02/23
Due to continued growth, one of Greater Cincinnati's most reputable organizations is adding a qualified and focused individual to join the established Finance team. This is a vital role in the Finance department whose success relies upon finely tuned skills and background.
- Play an integral role in valuation, analysis, and forecasting processes and assessments.
- Provide analysis and explanation of significant trends and contribute to the presentation of periodic financial results to management.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standardized best practices pertaining to the reporting and analysis of financial results, including the design of management reporting, analytical tools and related processes.
- Integrate data from across various groups to construct an overall understanding of performance that delivers meaningful information.
- Maintain financial models and systems that drive financial budgeting and reporting process, and support enhancements to those models and systems
- Partner with various Operational and Support departments (Commercial Operations & Project Management) throughout the Organization to assess financial performance and develop forecasts and budgets.
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of internal financial reports to Senior Management and other various business end users.
- Assist with the development of departmental SOPs and/or other departmental process and procedures documents as needed.
- Provide support in special projects which will provide an opportunity to flex their finance, accounting, analytical, and business understanding to improve an existing process.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Public Accounting experience preferred, but not required.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP strongly desired.
- 5-7 years of accounting or finance related experience in industry or public accounting.
- Proficient with MS Windows and other related PC applications.
- Possess the desire and ability to learn mainframe applications, and automated data analysis tools and techniques.
- Requires excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills necessary to interact with personnel ranging from clerical staff to Senior Management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in performance measurement tools and technology.
- Demonstrate sound judgment as well as apply critical thinking.
- Ability to maintain professional composure in a dynamic work environment that often requires completion of multiple tasks.