A leading Industrial Distribution Company based out of Cincinnati is adding a Senior Credit Analyst due to a retirement. Join an organization that invests in their employees and the business with multiple entities.
The Senior Credit Analyst is responsible for all aspects of the commercial collections side of the cash flow process; timely collections of accounts receivable, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency in a professional and timely manner. This is an excellent opportunity to grow into a leadership role.
- Make daily collection calls, negotiating with past due accounts & sending follow up inquiries
- Records information about financial and payment status of customer account(s) and documents all collections efforts
- Enforce payment terms
- Research and resolve customer inquiries/disputes as requested by customer. Follow up until resolved
- Work with other credit department and business unit personnel to investigate and resolve any discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Two to Four years of prior business to business (B2B) collections experience preferred
- Must possess strong ability to create and maintain account relationships while effectively managing all past due account balances within assigned area of collection
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet assigned deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Proficient in all common Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)